Oct 4, 2010

Dark Post

Song of the Day: The Bloody Beetroots - Warp 1977 (feat. Steve Aoki and Boberman)

I was feeling creative today, so jotted down this little piece of misery:

And my greatest disease is letting the passion of the tongue control the passion of the mind.
It makes me slow and weak, shortsighted and gives me the unease of knowing this burden will be my death.
And the only way to cure it is to rip apart myself. Rip apart me and fling my cancers to the wind and yell "Enough!"
And keep doing it day after day until the pain numbs. And I'm half the man I used to be.
But which organ do I tear first?

It's good feeling creative, I just wish I knew how to get into that "creative zone" more often. Any ideas?

Check out today's Song of the Day, its dark and dancey (a strange combination but it seems to work).

Image of the Day(not funny, just awesome):
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I love the song you're listening to! The Bloody Beetroots are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes i just love them just because of their album artwork

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered the song today, when the chef at work played it on his ipod. Sounds awesome to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i enjoy the images on this blog... thanks.

    ReplyDelete